Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year, One Word...

I can't say that I have ever followed through on New Year's resolutions.

You can say you'll diet, you'll exercise, you'll laugh more, you'll .. whatever. Have you ever gone 365 days following through on that resolution? Yeh, me neither.

So, in light of all this, stumbling across OneWord365.com gave me a little bit of hope. Here's a novel idea: How about I just focus on one word for the whole of the year? Strive to keep it in the forefront of my thoughts, as I just do normal life.

So, what word? Something that wasn't too cliche, too mundane, too hard to achieve (forgive me, its my first time ;).. And there it was:



Perfect.

Let's be intentional. Let's strive to persevere. Let's journey together.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment