Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

To dream, to create...


There's something just a little bit calming about creating new pretties.

Whether it be stomach grumbling cos we all (probably just me, really) have to watch the kilojoule intake.. or a child that asks to get up from his 'rest' 5 minutes after he goes down... we all must have an escape! So then, gorgeous hair combs are born and eagerly await placement in the shop.


So vintage-y and pretty!

In other news, Homelife and Typo deemed me worthy to be a winner in their Crafty Christmas Competition, after I entered my Christmas Advent Calendar, using my baby pegs and some very cute brown paper bags filled with goodies for Little Man. So now I'm off to window shop to see what awesomeness I can pick out for myself!



Welcome to my escape.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the Crafty Christmas Comp Alex! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete